Welcome to The Western Section of The Wildlife Society
- Western Wildlife, the new journal of The Western Section is now online. Read new articles and learn how to submit your own article.
- Be sure to check out the latest Western Section Announcements.
Join our Email List!
Sign up HERE to receive email updates about upcoming workshops, trainings and Western Section news…
66th ANNUAL MEETING:
- Call for Papers – Call for Papers (Sept 11) February 4-8, 2019 — Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite. Fish Camp, CA.
- Sponsorship Opportunities – 2019 Sponsorship Opportunities_Call for Papers_Updated Sept 6
- Tidewater Goby Management & Ecology, September, 21-23, 2018. Location: Pt. Reyes, CA. Link to Flyer and Link to Registration Page
- How to Work With Local Government, Nov. 30-Dec. 2, 2018. Location: Davis, CA. Link to Flyer and Link to Registration Page
TWS-WS Supports the 2017 March for Science “… we believe strongly that engaging and educating the public is core to the public’s willingness to accept the science-based recommendations we make about wildlife conservation… Therefore, our membership has voted overwhelmingly to support the March for Science and its goals.