Hawai‘i Chapter membership is open to all current or retired wildlife professionals. You do not need to be a member of either the national or regional TWS chapter to join. However, if you are interested in joining TWS at these levels, you may visit the National TWS website or the Western Section’s website.
Basic membership info:
- Membership costs $5
- Membership term is one year
- Membership dues are based on the date a person joins, and are owed annually on the date joined
- First opportunity and reduced entrance fees for workshops and other professional development activities, networking opportunities, and other local environmental events
- Chapter emails about upcoming events and Chapter-related info
- Connections to a community of wildlife-conscious individuals and opportunities to get involved