We hope you will consider sponsoring the Annual Meeting of the Western Section of The Wildlife Society.
Sponsors help us reduce meeting registration fees for our attendees plus fund subsidies for students and early career professionals. Sponsors also help us raise operating capital to promote sustainable management of wildlife resources.
Thank you for your consideration!
The Western Section of The Wildlife Society is a non-profit 501(c)3 scientific and educational association dedicated to excellence in wildlife stewardship through science and education. Our mission is to enhance the ability of wildlife professionals and wildlife students to conserve diversity, sustain productivity, and ensure responsible use of wildlife resources and their habitats. The Western Section of The Wildlife Society is composed of over 1,000 wildlife managers, biologists, ecologists, and students from California, Nevada, Hawaii, and Guam all devoted to the sustainable conservation of wildlife in the western United States region.
About the TWS-WS Annual Meeting:
Besides our members, our annual meeting guest list includes a number of academics, consultants, industry representatives, agency personnel, students and legal professionals from all parts of the country that attend due to the quality and variety of wildlife research papers that are presented during the conference.
Key Reasons to Participate in our Annual Meeting:
- Demonstrate your support for wildlife stewardship
- Publicity! Your name will be seen by thousands of individuals and organizations
- Make face-to-face connections with 600+ wildlife professionals
- Generate new contacts & renewed interest in your organization
- Choose from several levels of sponsorship options ranging from $1,500 to $10,000
- Sponsors participating as Exhibitors will have a high-profile, centrally located space, adjacent to the refreshment breaks and meeting events, which will allow for maximum company and/or product exposure
- Sponsors receive a tax deduction for a portion of their sponsorship to a 501(c)3 organization
- Pledge early to maximize your advertising possibilities!
Sierra Nevada Red Fox Platinum Sponsor
Condor Premier Sponsor
Bighorn Gold Sponsor
Sea Turtle Bronze Sponsor
Exhibit Table in Marketplace Hall
Limited Number Available
|Your Name and Logo Listed as a Sponsor or Exhibitor in all 2019 Meeting Related Publications and Emails to our Members. Plus a Link to your Website on our Webpage.||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Special “Sponsor” Name Badge Ribbons for all your Attendees.||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Complimentary 2019 Meeting Registrations||
5 Registrations Plus!
5 Tickets to the Awards Banquet
5 Registrations Plus!
5 Tickets to the Awards Banquet
3 Registrations Plus!
3 Tickets to the Awards Banquet
2 Registrations Plus!
2 Tickets to the Awards Banquet
And, one more at 50% off
|Exclusive! High-Traffic, Centrally Located 6’ Vendor Table — Near Breaks, Sessions, Meeting Rooms and Evening Events Limited Number Available||In Exhibit Hall Marketplace — Tuesday to Friday||In Exhibit Hall Marketplace — Tuesday to Friday||In the Welcome Reception on Wednesday Evening and the Poster Reception on Thursday Evening||In the Welcome Reception on Wednesday Evening and the Poster Reception on Thursday Evening||
In Exhibit Hall Marketplace — Tuesday to Friday
$1000 – Commercial
|Meeting Logo T-Shirts or Western Section Hats||5 Included!||5 Included!||3 Included!||2 Included!|
|Space for your Marketing Materials on a Shared Brochure Table in the Main Meeting Hallway||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Your Unique Business Advertisements and/or Job Announcements in our 2019 Member e-Newsletters||
|Your Ad in our Printed Meeting Program Book||Full Page Ad!||Full Page Ad!||Half Page Ad!|
|20-minute Demo Slots in our Exhibit Hall Marketplace – Listed in our Printed and Online Event Schedule.||Two 20-minute Demo Time-Slots!||Two 20-minute Demo Time-Slots!|
|Your Logo on the Front Screen in all the Meeting Rooms as a Top Sponsor||✔||✔|
|Sole Sponsor of the Welcome Reception, Poster Reception, or Awards Banquet with your Company Name on the Schedule and Event Signage.||✔|
Thank you for your interest in participating in this event and we hope to see you at the Annual Meeting! Sponsorship and Exhibitor requests must be received by January 1, 2019 to be recognized in our printed materials. You may sign up to become a Sponsor or Exhibitor on our online registration form or by contacting our Meeting Planner at the email address below. Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
Candace Renger, TWS-WS Meeting Planner & Project Manager
Thank You to our Past TWS-WS Annual Meeting Supporters:
- Alpen Optics
- American Wildlife Enterprises
- Animex Fencing
- Ascent Environmental, Inc.
- CA Dept of Fish and Wildlife
- CA Landscape Conservation Cooperative
- California BLM
- Colibri Ecological Consulting
- Condor Country Consulting, Inc.
- Cordoba Corporation
- Craft and Quail
- DeTect Inc.
- E.I. Medical Imaging
- ECORP Consulting, Inc.
- Electronic Data Solutions
- Environmental Science Associates
- ERTEC Environmental Systems
- Fletcher Conservation Lands
- Friends of Nevada Wilderness
- GEI Consultants, Inc.
- GeoTrak, Inc.
- Holohil Systems Ltd.
- Humboldt State Alumni
- ICF International
- Ironwood Consulting, Inc
- Lotek Wireless Inc. / Biotrack / Sirtrack
- McCormick Biological, Inc.
- Mountain Lion Foundation
- North Star Science and Technology, LLC
- North State Resources, Inc.
- Owyhee Air Research
- Pacific Gas and Electric
- Quad Knopf
- RECON Environmental, Inc.
- Reyes Paintings
- San Diego Zoo Institute for Conservation Research
- Sequoia Ecological Consulting, Inc.
- Shasta-Trinity NF
- Sirtrack Tracking Solutions
- Sonoma County Water Agency
- Sue’s Art
- Swaim Biological, Inc.
- Telemetry Solutions
- The Crustacean Society
- The Great Basin Institute
- The Wildlife Society
- Titley Scientific
- Tomahawk Live Trap Company
- Transcon Environmental, Inc.
- Tulare Basin Wildlife Partners
- TWS-Southern California Chapter
- U.S. Peace Corps
- URS Corporation
- USDA Forest Service
- Westervelt Ecological Services
- Wildlife Consulting & Photo
- WRA, Inc