We hope you will consider sponsoring the 2021 Annual Meeting of the Western Section of The Wildlife Society
Sponsors are key partners for TWS-WS and we greatly appreciate your support. Your sponsorship helps us reduce meeting registration fees for our attendees plus you also help fund subsidies for students and early career professionals. We thank you in advance for your consideration, and support of wildlife stewardship!
The Western Section of The Wildlife Society is a non-profit 501(c)3 scientific and educational association dedicated to excellence in wildlife stewardship through science and education. Our mission is to enhance the ability of wildlife professionals and wildlife students to conserve diversity, sustain productivity, and ensure responsible use of wildlife resources and their habitats. The Western Section of The Wildlife Society is composed of over 1,000 wildlife managers, biologists, ecologists, and students from California, Nevada, Hawaii, and Guam all devoted to the sustainable conservation of wildlife in the western United States region.
About the TWS-WS Annual Meeting:
Besides our members, our annual meeting guest list includes a number of academics, consultants, industry representatives, agency personnel, students and legal professionals from all parts of the country that attend due to the quality and variety of wildlife research papers that are presented during the conference.
Key Reasons to Participate in our Annual Meeting:
- Demonstrate your support for wildlife stewardship
- Publicity! Your name will be seen by thousands of individuals and organizations
- Make connections with 600+ wildlife professionals (though we are expecting more than 800+ participants at our Virtual 2021 meeting!)
- Generate new contacts & renewed interest in your organization
- Choose from several levels of sponsorship options ranging from $1,000 to $5,000
- Sponsors receive a tax deduction for a portion of their sponsorship to a 501(c)3 organization
- Pledge early to maximize your advertising possibilities!
- Link to Whova Video (Sound On!) – Benefits of Event Sponsorship with Whova
|SPONSORSHIP BENEFITS||Condor Premier Sponsor|
|Bighorn Gold Sponsor|
|Sea Turtle Bronze Sponsor|
|Interactive Virtual Exhibit Hall Booth|
|A Spot in our Interactive Virtual Exhibit Hall|
Attendees will engage with exhibitors in a centralized location to browse the different exhibits, watch the latest product demos, view technology in action and connect directly – all within the the virtual booth! The virtual platform simulates the experience of a face-to-face meeting. Dedicated Exhibit Hall hours, a listing in the mailed Exhibitor Brochure and a fun Passport Game with prizes will be sure to drive large numbers of attendees to your booth.
$500 – Commercial
$300 – Nonprofit/Business-in-Development
$75 – Artist
|Complimentary 2021 Meeting Registration|
Whova Access Pass
Participate in the meeting, connect with other attendees, attend livestream events — and come back to watch recorded presentations and meeting content for the rest of the year!
6 Meeting Registrations
6 Meeting Registrations
3 Meeting Registrations
|1 Meeting Registration included with each exhibitor booth|
|Western Section Swag|
Choice of Meeting Logo T-Shirt or Hoodie or Western Section Beanie Hat. (Mailed to you at the address of your choice!)
|6 Included!||6 Included!||3 Included!|
|Your Company Logo and Name Displayed Prominently|
Your company name and logo (along with a link to your company website) will be shown in many places within the meeting platform.
- On the sponsor list in our Whova Meeting App
- Within the Whova App on the rotating banner ads on the tops of all pages
- In the ‘Thank You Sponsors” insert in the mailing to pre-registered attendees
- On the homepage of the 2021 Annual Meeting website
- And, in all 2021 meeting-related emails to our e-list
|Thank You Acknowledgement Daily|
During welcome remarks in each general session – including sponsor logos and company names
|Your Ad in our Meeting Program e-Book|
Also shown on the Sponsor page of the Annual Meeting Website
|Full Page Ad||Full Page Ad||Quarter Page Ad|
|Your Ad Emailed to our e-List|
Your Company Ad emailed to our Section e-List two times in 2021
|Dedicated 30-min live session (or video, your choice!)|
Demonstrate your company and products in a 30-minute live or video session. Your Session will be listed in the event agenda with a short written description of your choice.
|Your Company Ad Displayed as a Slide|
15-minutes prior to start of one General Session. (5 Available)
|Your Company Brochure or Ad Insert included in our December Attendee Mailing|
If you provide copies of your ad or brochure, we’ll insert them into the mailing that is going out to all our pre-registered attendees who are signed up as of 12/18/20.
Nitty Gritty Details:
- Sponsorship and Exhibitor requests must be received by December 18, 2020. Please send logo, contact information and a few sentences describing your company and product as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get your information posted immediately on our website exhibitor list.
- As in previous years, exhibitors will be asked and encouraged to donate goods or services to our silent auction. This is optional and agreement to do so will not reduce the cost. Let us know if you have something to donate – thank you!
- Exhibitors will setup their own Virtual Booths using the Whova App – we’ll mail the Whova link on December 19th so you can start building your virtual booth. We encourage to make your booth as visual as possible – featuring pictures, logos, videos, livestreams, coupons, giveaways and raffles — to make your brand really stand out.
- Please send logo files and ads as hi-res files that are formatted high-quality for print. Our page sizes after margins will be 7″ x 9.5″. PDF or JPG files work well, but we’re flexible. Ads are due by January 5th, 2021.
- The mailing to pre-registered attendees will go out in early January, and all logos & materials for that mailing should be received by December 18, 2020. (Estimate 600 copies)
- Workshop Recording – please send by January 15th so it can be ready to be viewed as soon as Whova goes live.
Thank you for your consideration and we hope to “see” you at the 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting! You may sign up to become a Sponsor or Exhibitor on our online registration form or by contacting our Meeting Planner at the email address below. Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
Candace Renger, TWS-WS Meeting Planner & Project Manager
Thank You to our Past TWS-WS Annual Meeting Supporters:
- Alpen Optics
- American Wildlife Enterprises
- Animex Fencing
- Ascent Environmental, Inc.
- Aspen Environmental Group
- CA Dept of Fish and Wildlife
- CA Landscape Conservation Cooperative
- California BLM
- Colibri Ecological Consulting
- Condor Country Consulting, Inc.
- Cordoba Corporation
- Craft and Quail
- DeTect Inc.
- E.I. Medical Imaging
- ECORP Consulting, Inc.
- Electronic Data Solutions
- Environmental Science Associates (ESA)
- ERTEC Environmental Systems
- Fletcher Conservation Lands
- Friends of Nevada Wilderness
- GEI Consultants, Inc.
- GeoTrak, Inc.
- Holohil Systems Ltd.
- Humboldt State Alumni
- ICF International
- Ironwood Consulting, Inc
- Lotek Wireless Inc. / Biotrack / Sirtrack
- McCormick Biological, Inc.
- Mountain Lion Foundation
- National Wildlife Federation
- North Star Science and Technology, LLC
- North State Resources, Inc.
- Owyhee Air Research
- Pacific Gas and Electric
- Quad Knopf
- RECON Environmental, Inc.
- Reyes Paintings
- San Diego Zoo Institute for Conservation Research
- Sequoia Ecological Consulting, Inc.
- Shasta-Trinity NF
- Sirtrack Tracking Solutions
- Sonoma County Water Agency
- Sue’s Art
- Swaim Biological, Inc.
- Telemetry Solutions
- The Crustacean Society
- The Great Basin Institute
- The Wildlife Society
- Titley Scientific
- Tomahawk Live Trap Company
- Transcon Environmental, Inc.
- Tulare Basin Wildlife Partners
- TWS-Southern California Chapter
- U.S. Peace Corps
- URS Corporation
- USDA Forest Service
- US Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management
- Westervelt Ecological Services
- Wildlife Consulting & Photo
- WRA, Inc