Whova Virtual Event Platform
VIRTUAL MEETING PLATFORM:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our 2021 meeting will be powered by the Whova Virtual Event Platform. The Whova platform works widely on both web based devices (such as desktop computers and laptops) and mobile devices as well. There will be all sorts of opportunities for TWS-WS members to engage, learn and connect through Whova!
Zoom will be the main video conferencing software used by the live presenters during the conference. To access the Zoom sessions, you will use a hidden link provided for meeting registrants in the Whova App. Links to pre-recorded videos will also be accessed through the Whova App.
Whova will allow attendees to access the program, interact with the speakers and organizers and also access the livestream sessions. In particular, the features offered by Whova are as follows:
- View the conference agenda and plan your personalized schedule
- Access Livestreams and Videos directly within sessions and use the session Q&A
- Set up Virtual meet-ups with your fellow attendees to connect remotely
- Create and converse through various Discussion Topics in the Community Board
- Receive updates (e.g. last minute session changes from the organizers)tech:
- Please check the following guide to know more about Whova: How-to-guide