Welcome to The Western Section of The Wildlife Society
- Voting for TWS-WS 2018 President-Elect is now closed. Results will be announced at the Annual Meeting in Santa Rosa.
- 2018 Annual Meeting: February 5-9, 2018 – Santa Rosa, CA. Link to 2018 Annual Meeting Website
- Western Wildlife, the new journal of The Western Section is now online. Read new articles and learn how to submit your own article.
- Be sure to check out the latest Western Section Announcements.
Join our Email List!
Sign up HERE to receive email updates about upcoming workshops, trainings and Western Section news…
- How to Work With Local Government, Nov. 30-Dec. 2, 2018. Location: Davis, CA. Link to Flyer and Link to Registration Page
- Interest-Based Negotiations, April 9-13, 2018. Location: Chimineas Ranch, Carrizo Plain, CA. Link to Flyer and Link to Registration Page
- Drone Technology & Regulation: a Workshop for Biologists, March 7-9, 2018. Location: Hastings Natural History Reservation, Carmel Valley, CA. Link to Flyer and Link to Registration Page
- Basic Camera Trapping for Wildlife Biologists, July 6-9, 2018 – Lassen Volcanic National Park, CA. Link to Flyer and Link to Registration Page
TWS-WS Supports the 2017 March for Science “… we believe strongly that engaging and educating the public is core to the public’s willingness to accept the science-based recommendations we make about wildlife conservation… Therefore, our membership has voted overwhelmingly to support the March for Science and its goals.