Welcome to The Western Section of The Wildlife Society
- Western Wildlife, the new journal of The Western Section is now online. Read new articles and learn how to submit your own article.
- Be sure to check out the latest Western Section Announcements.
Join our Email List!
Sign up HERE to receive email updates about upcoming workshops, trainings and Western Section news…
- Tidewater Goby Management & Ecology, September, 21-23, 2018. Location: Pt. Reyes, CA. Link to Flyer and Link to Registration Page
- Yellow-Legged Frog Ecology & Management, May 31-June 3, 2018. Location: Humboldt, CA. Link to Flyer and Link to Registration Page
- Bat Acoustics, A Practical Workshop for Acoustic Monitoring of Bats, June 21-24, 2018. Location: James San Jacinto Mountains Reserve, CA. Link to Flyer and Link to Registration Page
- Basic Camera Trapping for Wildlife Biologists, July 6-9, 2018 – Lassen Volcanic National Park, CA. Link to Flyer and Link to Registration Page
- Western Field Camp, July 23-August 3, 2018 – Swanton Pacific Ranch, Santa Cruz, CA. Link to Flyer
- How to Work With Local Government, Nov. 30-Dec. 2, 2018. Location: Davis, CA. Link to Flyer and Link to Registration Page
TWS-WS Supports the 2017 March for Science “… we believe strongly that engaging and educating the public is core to the public’s willingness to accept the science-based recommendations we make about wildlife conservation… Therefore, our membership has voted overwhelmingly to support the March for Science and its goals.