Welcome to The Western Section of The Wildlife Society
- Western Wildlife, the new journal of The Western Section is now online. Read new articles and learn how to submit your own article.
- Be sure to check out the latest Western Section Announcements.
Join our Email List!
Sign up HERE to receive email updates about upcoming workshops, trainings and Western Section news…
66th ANNUAL MEETING:
- Call for Papers – Link to 2019 Call for Papers , February 4-8, 2019 — Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite. Fish Camp, CA.
- Basic Camera Trapping for Wildlife Biologists, July 6-9, 2018 – Lassen Volcanic National Park, CA. Link to Flyer and Link to Registration Page
- Western Field Camp, July 23-August 3, 2018 – Swanton Pacific Ranch, Santa Cruz, CA. Link to Flyer
- Tidewater Goby Management & Ecology, September, 21-23, 2018. Location: Pt. Reyes, CA. Link to Flyer and Link to Registration Page
- How to Work With Local Government, Nov. 30-Dec. 2, 2018. Location: Davis, CA. Link to Flyer and Link to Registration Page
TWS-WS Supports the 2017 March for Science “… we believe strongly that engaging and educating the public is core to the public’s willingness to accept the science-based recommendations we make about wildlife conservation… Therefore, our membership has voted overwhelmingly to support the March for Science and its goals.