Professional Membership – $10
Student Membership – Free
- Membership dues are based on a calendar year
- Membership is not based the date a person joins but on the year they join
- All dues expire on December 31
- Membership dues are owed on January 1 each year
Benefits of membership
- First opportunity and reduced entrance fees for professional development, social, and other local environmental events
- Chapter emails about coming events and Chapter related info
- Connections to like-minded wildlife conscious individuals and opportunities to get involved
- Benefit local wildlife through our scholarships, donations, outreach, and support of other wildlife organizations!
Become a member
Students – please select “pay by check” and register your FREE membership by using an email address that ends in “.edu.” Or, print this form, and send it to our address with a check. Students must also be enrolled during the current school year seeking membership at a university or college within the counties of our chapter area: Sacramento, Tuolumne, Calaveras, Amador, Alpine, El Dorado, Placer, Nevada, Sierra, Plumas, Lassen, Modoc, Siskiyou, Shasta, Trinity, Tehama, Glenn, Butte, Yuba, Sutter, Colusa, San Joaquin & Yolo. Lastly, students must show their campus ID card when attending a Chapter-sponsored event.
The Wildlife Society, Sacramento-Shasta Chapter Membership Area
The following counties fall within the Sacramento-Shasta Chapter boundaries: Alpine, Amador, Butte, Calaveras, Colusa, El Dorado, Lassen, Modoc, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Shasta, Sierra, Siskiyou, Sutter, Tehama, Trinity, Tuolumne, Yolo, and Yuba